On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 4:56 AM Graham Sparks <g...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> I've personally not run in to problems with System Integrity Protection,
> although I do give the bacula-fd executable "Full Disk" permissions.

What I find is bacula-fd is unable to back up files in users Desktop,
Documents, etc. folders with SIP on. It runs otherwise, but there are
warnings about skipping those files. Adding to "full disk" doesn't seem to
have an effect. I always assumed this was because it isn't a full-fledged
signed macOS app, but I don't really know.

--
David Brodbeck (they/them)
System Administrator, Department of Mathematics