From: Bill Arlofski via Bacula-users <bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: 19 December 2021 21:05
To: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net <bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bconsole 'stop' command always cancels job
instead
On 12/19/21 13:28, Graham Sparks wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just wondered if anyone else has seen this problem.  I wanted to
disconnect the removable disk of a running job so that I
> could reconnect it to a faster USB port.  I thought I'd try the "stop"
bconsole command to stop and restart the job in
> question.  However, my Bacula director always seems to cancel running jobs
instead, stating that the job hasn't started and
> so cannot be stopped.  Of course, the cancelled job cannot be resumed (and
is not marked as 'Incomplete').  Here is an
> example from bconsole:

Hello Graham,

Yes, I reported this as a bug a while ago. It has been fixed and should be
in the next release (11.0.6 or higher, depending
if they make the jump to 13 as I am expecting)

https://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=2610

Best regards,
Bill

--