Hi Serge,

interesting. However, the URL you gave does not work. Also no bacula(-fd) in
the official macOS appstore.

I found in the mailing list archive that it is possible to grant full disk
access rights to bacula-fd, and since I did that I got far less access errors
(the test backup has not yet completed), in fact so far only 3:

Could not stat
"/Users/user1/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/DataVaults": ERR=Operation
not permitted

Could not stat "/Users/user2/Library/Application
Support/Firefox/Profiles/cb63fvn5.default/storage/permanent/chrome/idb/3870112724rsegmnoittet-es.sqlite-wal":
 ERR=No such file or directory

Could not stat
"/Users/user2/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail/Data/DataVaults": ERR=Operation
not permitted

Not sure why that is, as bacula-fd should have full access rights now.

Does someone know what’s going on there and how to fix it?

All the best,
 JC