Thanks Marcin.  I did a bit more testing and found that the error is
intermittent. It will often take 2 or 3 attempts to save a config and then
it does. That must be something outside Bacula/Baculum so I'll look into it
elsewhere. Other than that, it's all good. I have restarted Apache a few
times but that hasn't fixed it.

I think I have php7.4-fpm so will restart that.

Best
Chris