Hi all,

I am somewhat struggling with the fileset algorithm, noob birth pains I guess.

I have a bunch of VMs that have mounted(!!) docker container appdata in
/mnt/cdat-<containername>.

So I wish to backup /mnt/cdat-* on each of these VMs, meaning I wish that the
content of each subdirectory in /mnt where the name starts with "cdat-“ gets
backed up.

So I looked into the main manual for fileset directive syntax. And I found this
example:

FileSet {
         Name = "Full Set”
         Include {
                Options {
                         wilddir = "/home/a*”
                         wilddir = "/home/b*"
                }
                Options {
                        RegexDir = ".*”
                        exclude = yes
                  }
        File = /home
        }
}

So what I did is this (and it does not work, just returns 1 file, and that is
wrong):

Fileset {
  Name = “cadat"
  EnableVss = no
  EnableSnapshot = no
  Include {
    Options {
      OneFS = no
      RegexDir = "/mnt/cdat-.*"
    }
    Options {
      OneFS = no
      Exclude = yes
      RegexDir = ".*"
    }
    File = "/mnt"
  }
}

I know it must seem kinda obvious where the problem is for those who have been
around with bacula for a while. For me it is kinda “magic”.

Where is my mistake?

Thanks for helping out!
 J/C