Debs are available from the www.bacula.org website. You can build from source. I'm not sure what version is in the normal Debian repositories, but I think it must be older than 11.0. You can see the version by running bacula-fd -? from the command line. But to use the ConnectToDirector feature, you will have to upgrade to version 11.x on all clients and Director and Storage daemons.