Hello Wanderlei,

On 7/5/22 11:54, Wanderlei Huttel wrote:
Hello

I'm trying to compile Bacula S3 libs in Ubuntu 22.0.4 and I'm getting the
error below:
I removed the "-Werror" flag and it apparently compiles without errors only
warnings. Is it ok?

I believe it's ok, but the functions prototype have changed once again with
OpenSSL 3, this change requires to update almost all piece of code ever written
with openssl, including libs3 that is not so well maintained. We have a project
to replace libs3 with the aws command line program for the cloud driver, aws is
more likely to be supported, waiting for that, libs3 with your change is ok.

Best Regards,
Eric