Hello Gestio,

On 6/23/22 11:25, GestiĆ³ Servidors wrote:
Hello,

I have copied scripts from "logwatch" bacula source folder, but when I run
"logwatch --debug High --service bacula --output stdout", logwatch doesn't
run fine because it can't locate "Logwatch.pm". It seems logwatch process
gets wells all logs files (I log some servers in some different files), but
when all files concatenated go by the perl pipe, it fails in this line:

Processing Service: bacula ( cat /var/cache/logwatch/logwatch.dSY3aBHv/bacula
|  /usr/bin/perl /etc/logwatch/scripts/shared/applybaculadate ''
|/usr/bin/perl /etc/logwatch/scripts/services/bacula) 2>&1

If I run this line manually, I get this error message:

Can't locate Logwatch.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Logwatch
module)

I believe that you need to install the logwatch package on your system.
Scripts are installed, but the base software is not.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Eric