Hello Radoslaw

B2 does claim to be S3 compatible with a few exceptions.

https://www.backblaze.com/b2/docs/s3_compatible_api.html

I'm not sure if any of these are a Bacula show stopper so I guess the only
way to find out is to try it.

Bacula 11 was compiled from source without the S3 driver so I'll need to
rebuild it. There seems to have been some issues with this for some people
but I haven't been following this topic much.

Best
Chris