Am 26.08.2022 um 14:19 schrieb Justin Case:
You mean the script will also work on RaspiOS 32 bit? (note: Raspbian != RasiOS)
[...]

To be honest, I've never heard of a system called "RaspiOS" exactly, but "Raspberry Pi OS" is definetly just a rename of what was formerly called "Raspbian" - as it also stated on the Raspberry homepage:

   https://www.raspberrypi.com/software/

Concerning your original question: Unfortunately, I don't run a Raspberry Pi on Buster, but I do run three of them under Raspberry Pi OS (a.k.a. Raspbian) Stretch and one under Bullseye. For both versions, Bacula came in the original Raspbian repository. (Bacula 7.4.4 on Stretch and Bacula 9.6.7 on Bullseye.) I've set up Bacula FDs on all of my RasPis from the respective Raspbian repository and they all work well.

Assuming that "RaspiOS" indeed is something different then "Raspberry Pi OS"/"Raspbian" - have you already checked the corresponding repository for Bacula?

HTH,

Sebastian