On 9/8/22 20:25, Justin Case wrote:
Finally 8 of 15 verify jobs returned with differences. I did not have this
before when I was only using level Data and not Accurate.
How can I investigate teh root cause of this?

What seems counter intuitive to me is that all verify jobs are marked as OK,
also those that returned with differences.
I guess this means the verify job ran completely and has no relation to
potential differences being found.

That is correct. 'OK' means that the Verify job ran successfully without incident. It does NOT mean that it did not find any discrepancies.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications