Hello Angel,

You can use the Bacula Utility tools for this restore. I don't think it is
worthy to recover the old catalog data into the new one.

If you wish, you can use bls, to list this tape contents, and bextract can
be used to restore the data:

https://www.bacula.org/13.0.x-manuals/en/utility/Volume_Utility_Tools.html#SECTION001500000000000000000

Best,
Ana