Hi Lionel,

Please use Bacula dbcheck to perform that action.

https://linux.die.net/man/8/dbcheck

Best Regards

Pedro

Às 16:04 de 08/12/22, Lionel PLASSE escreveu:
Hello,

I want to clean my Catalog because I see old FileSet resources  prior the last
2years and there is no Job attached.
So When I run a restore wizard I have to choose between multiple FileSet resource (in
the <group by most recent backups>mode ) which are not operational.
I want to delete these entry manually in the FileSet mysql table, but there
might be some other tables linked to those entries?

Is there a script or a walkthrough I can follow to properly clean these entry
in the catalog.

Thanks for help

PLASSE Lionel | Administrateur systŠmes et r,seaux
221 All,e de F,tan
01600 TREVOUX | Plan d'accŠs
Tel : 04.37.49.91.39
pla...@cofiem.fr