Mandi! Ana Emília M. Arruda
  In chel di` si favelave...

[ Could you please stop putting me in TO/CC?! mailman is so dumb that don't
  send email if i'm on To:/CC:, and all my email archive goes bad. Thanks.  ]

> So, these are daemon messages and you have your Messages resource for daemon
> messages configured to send them to the console by using "console = all, !
> skipped, !saved".

> If you wish to send those messages to the .log file only, for example, just
> set
> "console = !all":

> Messages {
>   Name = Daemon
>   Description = "Messages resource for daemons (no jobs)"
>   mailcommand = "/usr/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula LNF\) \<%r\>\" -s
> \"[BaculaLNF] Notifica generica dal sistema di backup.\" %r"
>   mail = some.e@mail.address = all, !skipped
>   console = all, !skipped, !saved
>   append = "/var/log/bacula/bacula.log" = all, !skipped
>   catalog = all, !skipped, !saved
>  }

> It means that no daemon messages will go to the console (these messages are
> displayed when you type "messages" in bconsole or "m", etc.).

No, i'm speaking about the 'mail = ' row.

With this 'mail =' row, i receive exactly the info i need *BUT* i receive
some spurous messages via email (for example, a roaming client not
reachable as in my examples) ONLY when:

 a) someone logon on console and type 'mes'

 b) i restart the director.

If i not logon on console or i don't restart the daemons, i don't receive
that message.

This seems a bit strange to me...

I hope i was clear now. Thanks.