I have not used a copy job before so I thought I would try one. I used
Baculum v11 to set one up that copies a job from a local USB drive to a
NAS. The setup was straightforward. I created a new pool to receive the
copy, defined the source and destination job, pool and SD/storage. This
worked just fine creating the new volumes on the destination storage.

The thing I'm not clear about is whether a copy job copies only the pool
specified as the source, in my case a full, or whether all of
full/diff/incr pools for the job are copied.

My suspicion is that only the full is copied and I would need additional
jobs for the diff/incr.

Given that there is a 1:1 correspondence between a job definition and its
pools, Bacula should be able to deduce one from the other but it seems to
be required to specify both.

Could anyone help me understand this?

Chris Wilkinson