Hello Ken,

It looks that you have the Bacula Director older than 7.2.0 because the
'filetable' column in the Job table was added in the Bacula table format in
version 7.2.0.

Unfortunately this Director version is too old for Bacularis. What the
Director version are you using?

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

On Tue, 30 May 2023 at 01:59, Ken Mandelberg <k...@mathcs.emory.edu> wrote:

> I get
>
> DataTables warning: table id=job_list - Requested unknown parameter
> 'filetable' for row 0, column 30. For more information about this error,
> please see http://datatables.net/tn/4
>
> I don't see a job_list table in the mysql bacula database. There are
>
> | Job              |
> | JobHisto         |
> | JobMedia         |
>
> no job_list.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his
friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie za
przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus