On 6/26/23 12:35, Chris Wilkinson wrote:
I edited the script to uncomment my db password.When I run the baculabackup
report with

bash /etc/bacula/scripts/baculabackupreport

I get an error "psql: error: invalid integer value "<mypasswd>" for connection
option port"

If dbpass is commented out, as is by default, then no error occurs.

I am using bacula v11, psql.

Perhaps my command line is incorrect?

Chris Wilkinson

Hello Chris,

If this is my old script, included in Bacula packages, it is not the one you
want. It is *really* not the one you want. :)

Please see the new, Python version with many new fixes and features here:

https://github.com/waa

You will not edit this Python version, it has a config file option where you
can set/override all of the variables in the script.

Hope this helps,
Bill

--
Bill Arlofski