On 7/31/23 01:42, GRAHAM DICKER via Bacula-users wrote:
I find I have reasons to wantto verify if the gzip file I have downloaded is
the right file. I downloaded the gzip file for
Bacula 11.0.6 and the signature file. But the instructions I have been
following to verify the file say that I should compare
the fingerprint with that given on the web site. I can't find it on the web
site. Does anyone know where I can find it?
Also, how do I unsubscribe my old email address? I now get two copies of each
posting. I can recieve but not send from the
old address.

Thank you

Graham Dicker

Hello Graham,

Why not just clone the Git repository?

Git takes care of all of the gory details automatically.

Plus you get the added benefit of having the latest version 13.0.3...

Best regards,
Bill

--
Bill Arlofski