Hello Rocky,

You need to add these 10 clients to Bacula Director configuration (the
Client {} resource). After that you need to create new jobs for new
clients with specific schedule settings and others. I don't know if
there is a best way of doing it. 10 clients is not a big number so
maybe you can try to add them manually or by a web interface if you
are planning to work with it via the web.

Good luck.

Best regards,
Marcin Haba (gani)

On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 at 11:14, rocky <rocky12.rocky...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> We have deployed the bacula master successfully and now, we have almost
> installed 10 bacula clients.
> Can anyone suggest the best way to add these 10 clients in the bacula master
> bacula-dir.conf file and each job of all servers should execute at different
> intervals?
>
> Thanks
> Rocky

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus