Hi

I was trying to get a list of files (via bconsole) of the backups I do on tape (most recent for example). The only way I found is to use "restore" and then select the last backup. I was able to see some directories (e.g. /mnt/data) but not the files that were backup up.

Is there a way to get a list of all files in the backup, preferably with date, size etc.?

I am looking for a function like

list files=*officedocument*.odt

or so. It should be wildcard aware.

The onlinedocumentation is not in a way that I would understand how it is possible, so maybe I am just too stupid (and there are not a lot of examples, especially for restore etc.).

Cheers