On 10/27/23 16:09, Chris Wilkinson wrote:

Yes Bill that is very helpful.

Glad I could help!

It is exactly as you say when I use bconsole restore. That works. I must have made a mistake when I tried with bconsole previously.

I'm not able to reproduce that behaviour using Baculum, it always restores from a full irrespective of the level of the job being restored. There doesn't seem to be an equivalent of selecting a specific job ID.

This is a question for Marcin. I will ping him to make him aware of this
discussion. :)

I take your point about schedule being unwanted but it shouldn't do any harm.
I'll take it out for tidiness :).

Well, if your specified Schedule has no `Run` lines, then "No harm, no foul"™, otherwise you will have a failed restore job every time it runs with this in the joblog:
----8<----
Fatal error: Cannot restore without a bootstrap file.
You probably ran a restore job directly. All restore jobs must be run using the
restore command.

:)

Best regards,
Bill