Hello Shawn,

If you are ok with increasing the disk I/O, I would probably increase the
amount of devices in the storage. For example, you could add up to 10
devices in the FileChgr1 autochanger in the bacula-sd.conf file:

Autochanger {
  Name = FileChgr1
  Device = FileChgr1-Dev1, FileChgr1-Dev2, , FileChgr1-Dev3, ,
FileChgr1-Dev4, FileChgr1-Dev5, \
           FileChgr1-Dev6, FileChgr1-Dev7, FileChgr1-Dev8,
FileChgr1-Dev9, FileChgr1-Dev10
  Changer Command = ""
  Changer Device = /dev/null
}

All the new devices can use the very same configuration as FileChgr1-Dev1.
With such configuration, having MCJ=5 per device, you can have up to 50
concurrent jobs writing in 10 different volumes at the same time (only one
volume is used per device).

This configuration helps if you have concurrent jobs using different pools,
because Bacula will need different devices to load different volumes.

And if you decide to have 50 jobs running in this SD, then you must
increase the amount concurrent jobs also in the "FortMill2" storage and the
"File1" storage. The Director, the Client (if only this client is used by
all concurrent jobs) and the File Daemon must also be increased.

Hope it helps.
Best,
Ana