Some directories are irrelevant into a backup. For example:

   - /dev/*
   - /proc/*
   - /sys/*
   - /tmp/*
   - *lost+found

They are created during the boot, and are related specific with your
devices and/or your running processes.

While its irrelevant to backup or not - your kernel will recreate those
directories when boot from restored backup - you probably will save a
little time if you do not backup it.

[image: __tpx__]
‌

Martin Simmons <mar...@lispworks.com> escreveu em seg., 22/01/2024 às 16:44