greetings, bacula-users

I am a complete starter with bacula and test things in a Debian 12.4 machine.

I can write to and read from tape already, using an autochanger ... looks good already.

I maybe have a "mixed" setup: at first I installed from the debian repos, then I found the specific bacula repos for Debian.

Which repos to use for bacula and bookworm?

I added baculum:

# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/baculum.list
deb http://www.bacula.org/downloads/baculum/stable-11/debian bullseye main
deb-src http://www.bacula.org/downloads/baculum/stable-11/debian bullseye main

and was able to set up API and web ... although in the baculum-GUI I get database-related errors like:

"Error code: 1000

Message: Internal error. TDbCommand failed to execute the query SQL " SELECT conname, consrc, contype, ...."

Googled that, unsure about it.

Do I maybe have a too old DB now, coming from bacula-9.6?
Is it compatible at all?

Should I somehow upgrade bacula?

Should I start from scratch?

pls advise, thanks in advance, Stefan