Am 06.03.24 um 15:55 schrieb Phil Stracchino:
On 3/6/24 01:58, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:

As I try to come up with an initial setup for weekly-daily-monthly I
found this:

https://www.bacula.org/13.0.x-manuals/en/main/Automatic_Volume_Recycling.html#SECTION0030600000000000000000

Shouldn't there also be Jobs for Weekly and Monthly?

No, they aren't needed.  Read carefully.  The job "NightlySave" uses the schedule "NightlySave", which runs the NightlySave job monthly, weekly and daily at Full, Differential and Incremental levels, each to its own Pool.

Yes, I noticed that after posting here ;-) thanks

Which Pool to use for the Catalog Backups?

This example doesn't include a catalog backup.  But I run my catalog backup to whichever Pool the other jobs for that night use.

Would it work to use the "NightlySave" schedule for the Job "CatalogBackup" then?

thanks for your help