On 3/27/24 10:33 AM, Eduardo Rothe via Bacula-users wrote:
Hi

I am installing Bacula Community for the first time in a Fedora environment. According to the white paper Bacula Community Installation Guide, section "6.2 yum Package Manager Configuration", I should configure the repository using the, and I quote, "/path component sent in the registration email/". Which registration is this ? Where can I register ? Searching the bacula.org website, I can't find anything to register for.

Best to all,
Eduardo

Hello Eduardo,

On the bacula.org site, under "DOWNLOADS", the bottom option `Deb, Rpm and OSX
Packages`, there is a form to fill out.

https://www.bacula.org/bacula-binary-package-download/

You will be emailed your personal repository link to use in your repository
files for your package manager.

Hope this helps!
Bill
--