Marcin,

Thank you for the very quick response! I will experiment with this when I
have some time.

I am guessing because I've never configured a password for the bacula
database, and based on my pg_hba.conf, that bacula is authenticating to the
database server via peer connections, so bacula doesn't need a password to
access the database (in my default configuration). This detail kind of
stumped me at first. Please let me know if you think this is incorrect. My
original fear was that resetting the database password would lock bacula
out of the database.

Robert Gerber
402-237-8692
r...@craeon.net