Hello Rob,

There’s already an issue open since a year Bacula bug tracker

https://gitlab.bacula.org/bacula-community-edition/bacula-community/-/issues/2681

Up to now, I haven’t seen any progress or plan to fix this issue, this is
why I’ve built my own binaries.

If nobody from Bacula side provide a “fix”, I will simply share the rpm I
have built on my own.

Let’s wait a couple days of days to see how f something happen.

I’ll keep you posted.

Best regards

Davide