Eu uso o Bacularis com NGinx e instalei simplesmente assim:
Nginx web server¶ <https://bacularis.app/doc/brief/installation.html#id6>

apt install bacularis bacularis-nginx

After installation you must enable the bacularis site:

ln -s /etc/nginx/sites-available/bacularis.conf /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/

At the end please restart (or reload) the new Nginx web server
configuration:

systemctl restart nginx