Holocaust denier and President of the Iranian terror regime, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, announced his appearance at the UN General Assembly in New York set for 23 September, at a forum that has willingly offered a stage for anti-Semitic dictators in the past. On this occasion, we want to protest here in Vienna, one of the four UN seats, against the policy of appeasement vis-à-vis the Iranian regime and against economic support of the dictatorship of Mullahs and Revolutionary Guards. With our rally in Vienna, and simultaneous protests in New York, London and Paris, we want to send a clear message against courting the Iranian regime, which has become an open military dictatorship of religious apocalyptics.

<http://at.stopthebomb.net/en/>Link

--
Posted By johannes to <http://www.monochrom.at/english/2009/09/rally-stop-ahmadinejad-stop-supporting.htm>monochrom at 9/23/2009 11:01:00 AM

Antwort per Email an