"The above having been the warning from Abdu'l-Baha Himself, I am rather
surprised that anyone possessing the book would allow it to be placed under
anyone's roof while knowing the meaning of the warning."

Dear Richard,

I'm not at all certain that the quote in question still applies, but if I
had a copy of the book I would probably keep it in my office, not my home.
;-}

" However, when it was presented to them that Jesus is and was a Servant of
God; the denied His Servitude.  We did not press the issue.  How should we
approach the issue if it arises?  Your advices and comments are sought and
will be deeply appreciated."

You might ask them what they do with the 'Suffering Servant" passages of
Isaiah which have been traditionally applied to Jesus. Of course from the
Baha'i perspective, He both Son and Servant at the same time. I would bring
the following passage to your Christian friends' attention:

"Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who,
though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to
be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being
born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled
himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross."
Philippians 2:5-8.

warmest, Susan