Again, we will reap whatever we choose, as a
> community, to put into it.

Dear Dick,

I'm glad to see you seem to be feeling a bit less discouraged.
 Things vary a good deal from community to community. In our community Ruhi
seems to take up most of our 'prime time" which I find frustrating. Still, I
don't want to discourage them because these are not Baha'is who read the
Writings a lot on their own. Ruhi is better than nothing, I guess.  Our
community is made up of about 30 Baha'is only half of whom are active but we
have gotten a little large for our living rooms. The Baha'is here are very
excited about building a Baha'i raise 27K and with it we just bought our
land.  I don't know where we can hope to find the rest of the funds to build
the kind of Center they have planned, but I figured we will just take our
time, put in the road and utilities and build as the funds allow. I might
take as long as the Mother Temple to finish, but we'll get there.

What I'm trying to say is that sometimes when our cherished hopes are
dissappointed it is easy to globalize an experience that may be more
localized. At that point we just have to step back a bit.

with love, Susan