In a message dated 11/30/2004 10:21:44 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Does the Edict ot Toleration (1844) has to be with the prophecies as mentioned by William Sears or not?
Well, it would be nice to have a good clean, clear statement by the Porte that Jews could return to Israel, it is not absolutely necessary to have it. That the Porte stopped killing apostates out of hand is certainly a major break in their policies and by extension it means not only that those of a Christian tradition could go back to Christianity it also means that those of Judaic traditions could go back to being Jews without fear of execution for it. Its "toleration" enough in my book. I would suppose opponents of the faith might be gleeful about it, but we'll survive their temporary glee.

Regards,

Scott