Brent wrote:
>>Find me another non-Muslim group in this world where the people have Qur'ans
>>on their shelves and read it, where Islam is a sacred word on their lips,
>>where they place Muhammad as an equal Prophet.<<

Mark Foster replied:
"There are several, including the Meher Baba movement, the Vedanta Society, the
Golden Age movement, and Sahaja Yoga. ;-) "

OK.  Let me re-phrase.  First, in terms of raw numbers, I feel that the Baha'i
Faith has touched more people worldwide than all of those movements combined.

Secondly, the Baha'i Teachings which laud Muhammad and the Qur'an have reached
ears those groups have not succeeded in reaching, have been seen as more
credible than those groups, have certainly made more inroads into the Christian
West than any other group, as regards improving people's attitudes towards
Islam as a divine Revelation.

How's that ?

Brent