Khazeh wrote:

>>My dear Brother Brent, May I openly thank you for your postings >>

You know, one of the things that happened in Baha'i history is that the Baha'is
in Ishqabad, who had been attacked by Muslim mobs, spoke up at the trials of
the Muslims and requested the court to reduce their punishment.  Baha'u'llah
praised this in His Writings.

And I just want to say that in this modern age, when a doctor speaks so nicely
towards a lawyer, well, this is the promised day when the lion and the lamb
share the same pasture, and we know the day is near when we'll all be holding
hands and singing together "It's a small world, after all!"

A very lovely posting, thank you dear Khazeh.

Brent