In a message dated 1/8/2005 5:56:51 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I don't think that the verses you point to encourage or require the
kind of reading you are talking about. It doesn't seem to make sense
to think that Muhammad was omniscient but then held back important
spiritual truths from the ummah. The Quran doesn't suggest it.
The Gospel says it about Jesus. The Torah says it about Moses. Baha`u'llah says it about the Qur'an. I accept Baha`u'llah on the issue. Whether you accept it or not is not an issue to me. I say that with complete respect for you and your right to decide as you will. Jesus held back becaquse God bade Him hold back. Moses did the same. Baha`u'llah explains that all the Manifestations have perfect knowledge but are perfectly submissive to God's will in what They reveal.

Regards,

Scott