G: So in particular, from a Bahai perspective how did the Christian
paradigm get perverted? Which are the main concepts which Bahais think
Christians get wrong, and how did this process occur?

JS> The paradigm was perverted by people's interpretations not alligned with Jesus' true intention.  But people would not know what interpretations were preversions until the new Messenger clarifies it, just as Muhammad did when He came.

JS:  Another way I would look at this, imo, is that Judaism was perfected with the coming of Jesus, Christianity was perfected by Muhammad, Islam by the Bab, and the Babi religion by Baha'u'llah.

Do you Yahoo!?
All your favorites on one personal page – Try My Yahoo! __________________________________________________ You are subscribed to Baha'i Studies as: mailto:archive@mail-archive.com To unsubscribe, send a blank email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] To subscribe, use subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Baha'i Studies is available through the following: Mail - mailto:bahai-st@list.jccc.edu Web - http://list.jccc.edu/read/?forum=bahai-st News - news://list.jccc.edu/bahai-st Public - http://www.escribe.com/religion/bahaist Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.net New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/bahai-st@list.jccc.edu