In a message dated 1/23/2005 5:36:54 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I thought the House is infallible on matters of legislation. Are you saying they are infallible on every decision they make?

Dear Firouz,

No, I didn't say that either. I just said there is no exhaustive statement (at least an authoritative one) which states what the limits of their infallibility is. We have this for the Guardian, but not for the House. There is of course, Udo Schaefer's article, but that is just his personal opinion. http://bahai-library.com/articles/schaefer.infallibility.html

I have my own personal opinion as well, which differs somewhat from Schaefer's, but I figured Gilberto was asking for something authoritative.

warmest, Susan