Hi Susan,

do you mean to say that Baha'u'llah revealed laws which are meant to last about 1000 years because of certain conditions which were surely temporary conditions in the countries He resided in?

I mean it is possible.... God doeth what He willeth. yet that does not really make sense to me. And fuels the side of me which thinks that organised religion is a stupid idea anyway. ;o)

much love,

janine van rooij
dublin, ireland.