On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:08:46 -0000, Khazeh Fananapazir
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You find people falling in love with a concept, with a belief, with a set of
> ideas and becoming alienated with previous ideas they held equally
> passionately.

> For example, very sadly and regrettably, you will find on sites such as
> http://www.faithfreedom.org/  people who were Moslems suddenly or gradually
> fall out of love and go all the way to dislike the Faith of God. And it
> works the other way round too.

I'm not sure why you pointed to that site. It's an anti-Islamic site
which is run by self-avowed anti-religious people.

Not from you, but I've often had the impression that many Bahais are
pretty much about as anti-Islamic except they try to me alot nicer and
more polite about their beliefs.

> Baha'u'llah invites us [with all due respect to Pascal
> and his reasons of
> the heart] that we do not allow our reasons of heart
> distort the truth or
> the search for the truth.

But I would be surprised if you meant what comes to my mind when I
read that. In my experience, Christianity is a very emotional religion
and Islam is more serene, more rational. And I have the sense that
Bahais fall somewhere in between.

"pharaoh is just a leaf on a burning bush"