From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Lambert
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 3:21 PM
To: Baha'i Studies
Subject: Baha'is in Nazi Germany

I have been searching online for resources concerning the history of Baha’is in Germany during the Nazi regime.  I have been disappointed that there does not seem to be much material available.  Can anyone point me toward relevant material?

Or perhaps folks would like to comment in this forum.  Specifically, I am searching for guidelines on how Baha’is, who are forbidden from participation in partisan politics, should respond to a situation where evil men take evil actions that affect millions.  Yes, of course, I am talking about the gang of criminals who have taken over in Washington D.C.  It’s one thing to refrain from taking sides in political issues, and it’s quite another to say, “Well, it is necessary for the old order to pass away,” and to stand by and do nothing while one’s own country degenerates into an evil empire.

How, in the opinion of our erudite members, should Baha’is respond to the situation in the world today?  And is anyone aware of any material relevant to Baha’is under the Nazis?

Dave in CA

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.

Subscribe: send subscribe bahai-st in the message body to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe: http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=bahai-st
Old Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
New Public - http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]