Loïc ROYER wrote:
What I understood (I read it in the "Kitab-i-Hearsay"!) is that we, bahai
people, have been deeply invited to make our own searchs and discovers about God...

Developping this knowledge takes a lot of time and energy, so we all first
believe what we learn from others, but we shouldn't!
Probably the same problem about all kind of laws, norms, believings... some are just
"well-known", without any clear original references!

On this subject I am once again afraid of the same danger: some very tolerant
original writings turning into dogmatic interpretations, applied and accepted
by all...

Keep vigilant and be wary of the counterfeits!
(-;
Lolo

"He spoke out; he expounded the secret verities of the Faith, and set forth conclusive proofs that the Advent had indeed come to pass. He recited verses from the Qur'án, and traditions handed down from the Prophet Muhammad and the Holy Imams."

(Abdu'l-Baha, Memorials of the Faithful, p. 123)

"And among His signs are His splendours, rising above the horizon of oneness, His lights streaming out from the dayspring of might, and the announcement of the Most Great Glad-Tidings by His Herald, the One, the Incomparable. Verily in this is a brilliant proof for the company of those who know."

(Abdu'l-Baha, Selections from the Writings of Abdu'l-Baha, p. 15)

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent
by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and
for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by
federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message
and any attachments thereto. Thank you.