matt,
 what logical fallacy?
 i mean this dead seriously.
 if to say God is One is shirk...what is more shirky about 6 or 12? off hand,
in what Text are u or i given Authority to classify 1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd
degree, or involuntary shirk?
 or are we allllll guilty of involuntary shirk by reason of our having material
bodies? and thus yet, another proof of original sin in conformance with he
Master's explanation. and only punishible to the degree we refuse to forgive
others of the same crime? --Lor'ds Prayer. and who does the punishing? us. for
we have met the enemy and he is us....pogo

   it's a logical fallacy to say that light is a particle, or it's a wave. it
can't be both. that;s not logical. o..never mind.
it's just True.
 "things don;t have to be possible--they just have to be true"-from the 2nd
book of His dark Materials...known in usa as the golden compass.
   einstein resolves the issue percisely how Baha'u'llah Told him to in the
Iqan...it depends on ur pov.
   from outside the system (godel's hypothesis) the results can be Reported.
   inside the system, nothing knows what it is.
"she turned my wave lengths into particles by the power of observance,
sometimes on the sly" --in old louisville, serpent wisdom.
   "at one time We Said...whatever.. at another We Said...hmmm. something else,
anyway...can u just get ur game on and go do It? "
  ok.. that may be a paraphrase....:-)
   this can leave one paralysed with..but how do i >>>know<<?
and the Voice in It's unutterable mercy created smashmouth to tell u...u'll
never know if u don;t go.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be
confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The
information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts
or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.