mark,
 :" For what it's worth, I
personally see that approach as a kind of metanarrative."
 welll .yes.
 that's what the creation is...or isn't.
   if any of this whatever about Hidden Mystery, Ancient Eternity of My
Essence, yadydydaaa has an Author, then...yes. the cosmos--that is the
perceivable part of the universe-- is a metanarrative about the Attributes of
the One DEsiring to b Known...the Telling of a Story.
 about Who/ anout What? about When? about Where?about Why?
   and th answer is now, here, becuase...Because.
   :"requires one's
acceptance of some ideal form, i.e., a universal governing mentality."
 as an academic of the alleys and fields i respond.....duh. yes. becuae if
there isn;t One Governing Mentality then who reallly cares what some short
persian with a great press agent and a bad lwyer said abou anything?
  it was like... so 5 minutes ago.

the virginity of mary in re Isa..and not the other kids..can likewise be argued:
 it says what it says. deal.
i can make a dirct case, based on th avialabl story to converge present science
and harmnies and whatever... th extreme violent rpaciousness of the tribe (feel
free to ask, and what did al these Old Testament xyz-ites >do< to have all this
smiting coming) was due to an exra y chromosome. such that many o the dudes
were xyy, an random females were xxy, speciically ncluding maryam, thus her
lack of interest i gneral boy/girl games untol thru stress she had a bad
ovulation and produced  twinned eggs, x, and xy, he xy fixed to the uterine
wall, th x was washed away.  and Isa was the Outcome.
   of course this then directs me to throw away any definition of "the good"
dating later than "to feel the breaking of the bones of my eneimies, and hear
the lamentations of their women," but that's ok. it' all good.
    or ican say the Guardian is infalllibly correct on suc matters, as is th
Blessed Beauty and Muammed, and The Story takes us to john3:16 by way of early
in exodus, and for that matter, wherever Abraham, Ismail and the goat or
whatever all got together.
   2. since we know that scientifically eyewitnss accounts are not reliable,
ther is no such thing as history as "fact" and we can get over it.
   3. w agree. Jesus is no th son of jusef for pirposes of this Story..and
therefore....isn't. and never was. and genetic variance and logic and
rtionality are all forms of meandering thru a valley, and endlessly walking in
circles, instead of a Serpentine, a helix, whose points occupy th same x at
regualr occasions, but a different y at each Occurence, and ...o, gee, how is
"life" made? out of 2 such helices.
   which on th streets i would call this a ticket to bthe clue
bus...or..another Telling of The Story "I was a Hidden Mystery."
:"In other words, truth is relative."
 well....duh.
 i have been asserting this with compleat archimedean wobbblitude since my
arival.
 the issue is then...relative to who...not what.
 relative o Who... not what.
 and the answers i keep beging for is true relative to the restlss, the
unsheperded and the hungry, those on th streetconers and placs of recreation,
the 4th pillar of the 5 year plan.
   one might note in that regard, that in comparison to what the turtle was
stadnng on, thse 4 pillars are all actions, not states of being.
 from a standpoint of meta-narrative hat ugegsts something to me.
  and btw, i deeply and sincerely thank you for bringing that hought out of the
remains of what i use for a brain, and for the cordiality, on taskedness, and
general erudition of our various conversations here and formerly at bnut.
   :"The Guardian is the interpreter of the Baha'i Sacred Texts."
 in one of those knds of deepenings that used to be more common, i once asked a
member of aBs and random other organsations if the Tt was what Baha'u'llah
SAid, or what the Guardian said Baha'u'llah SAid. and after a ittle double
take, was told,,, well yes.
   i mention this to set up this twin point:
 somwhere or other i have rad a provisional trnalsation of a Tablet in whiuch
the Blessed Bauty Answers the question, ishmael or isaac? by saying something
along the lines of "it depends when u ask, and both genesis and Qu'ran are True.
   and the most perfectly True tranlsation, interpretation elucidation i can
thnk o  from the beloved Guardian is a provabl factual, historical, linguistic
error----translating the letter "ha" as the roman alphabet "E"....
in order to tell The Story.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail")
is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be
confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The
information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts
or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and
permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.