The Baha'i Studies Listserv
DEAR SUSAN N GARY,
HI ALL FRIENDS,
TKS YR GOOD TOPIC N EXPLANATIONS.ACCORDING TO MY PREVIOUS ACADEMIC ISLAMIC
STUDIES THE ALAST[ETERNAL] COVENANT SIMPLY REFERS TO THE GRANTED KNOWLEDGE TO
MANKIND,WHICH IS CALLED AS "FETRAT" OR MAN'S NATURE.SUCH A KNOWLEDGE IS
BEYOND THE MESSAGES PROVIDED BY THE ABRAHIMIC PROPHETS,INCLUDING MOHAMMAD.
     IT SEEMS ALSO TO RELATE N INTERPRATE THE HIDDEN WORDS OF BAHAULLAH TO
THE ALAST COVENANT IS IRRELEVANT.THEY TALK ABT 2 DIFF THINGS.
YOURS,
SH.ROHANI