The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Permanent place is here:
http://bahaistudies.net/onlinejournal/OJBS_Volume_1.pdf almost 5.3 MegaBytes.

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009, Sen & Sonja wrote:

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
On 18 Jan 2009 at 14:52, Ursus Maximus wrote:

Why?

I'm not up on the details, but the temporary URL I gave has now been
replaced with something more permanent: google on
"online journal" bahai pdf archive

or go to http://oj.bahaistudies.net/

and there's the whole content of the first edition, in a reasonably
permanent place. It was put up there in the course of today.

It remains to be seen whether it will be possible to add more
material, but at least the archive has found a new home. Check out
the 4 tablets for Maryam: it includes poems by Maryam, translations
of Baha'u'llah's tablets to her and his Tablet of Visitation for her,
and commentaries and background information - really moving and
motivating material

Sen