The Baha'i Studies Listserv

        I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.

        Publications of Baha'i Sacred Writings in their original languages
have always been coming out, they are coming out constantly, and they
are available online as well for all to see, read, analyze, and study.
 On Thu 10/01/09 3:09 AM , David Friedman
david_friedman1...@hotmail.com sent:
    The Baha'i Studies Listserv
 I just thought of something else on this issue. Okay, so what I am
told is that the House has said nothing to indicate they mind Baha'is
accessing untranslated texts. But I wonder about this. The House
clearly has no interest in having Baha'i bookshops sell 'the rest of
the Writings' meaning Persian and Arabic works not yet translated
into English. The fact that Baha'i bookshops don't sell parts of the
Writings currently only in the original languages suggests the House
is against the idea, so why? Because it's unfair for those who don't
speak the languages? I presume the floodgates would open for Baha'i
Studies if those texts were easily accessible but it seems nearly all
Baha'i scholars have yet to see a lot of what's in the Writings.
 Regards
 David
 > Date: Sat=2C 1 Aug 2009 18:45:59 -0700
 > From: abharab...@yahoo.com
 > Subject: Re: Use of texts
 > To: bahai-st@list.jccc.edu [1]
 > Dear mr. Friedman
 > All kind of writings of Bahai faith is permited to be translated
in any oth=
 > er languages. But there is a letter from Abdulbaha who says that
issue of B=
 > ab's writings or translate and spread them befor the full fame of
Bahaulla'=
 > s writing is not suitable.Becuse some orders of Bab is not
acceptable for t=
 > his age.
 > With Love Abhar
 Subscribe: send subscribe bahai-st in the message body to
ly...@list.jccc.edu
 Or subscribe:
http://list.jccc.edu:8080/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=bahai-st

Links:
------
[1] mailto:bahai-st@list.jccc.edu
[2]
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http://msn.seek.co.nz/ID%5FSEEKNZMAIN%5FUSR/Pages/alliance%5Fhomepage.ascx%3FComeFrom%3Dmsnnz_AMPER_tracking%3Dsk:tl:sknz:msnnz:0:hottag:explore&_t=757263783&_r=Seek_NZ_tagline&_m=EXT