The Baha'i Studies Listserv

-----Original Message-----
From: tari...@googlegroups.com [mailto:tari...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Dean Betts
Sent: 17 May 2010 01:29
To: Baha'i Studies; TARIKH9
Subject: Request

Please click on the following link and answer the first comment at the
bottom of the page:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/05/14/1436162/beliefs-of-the-bahai.htm

dear Dean Betts
The first comment at the "bottom of the page" is this one
***

Wematter
<http://www.charlotteobserver.com/personas?plckUserId=742ba0160382fd0851db89
e94395272b-2662521&insiteUserId=742ba0160382fd0851db89e94395272b-2662521>