The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Thanks Jeanine, but I think you are talking about love. Who is C.S.Lewis?
best wishes....

________________________________
De: Jeanine H. <jeanin...@earthlink.net>
Para: Baha'i Studies <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Enviado: mar, junio 15, 2010 8:00:26 PM
Asunto: Re: The only quality God doesn't has?

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I believe it was C.S.Lewis who said that it was clear that God possesses
humility. Who else would be willing to let those who are supposed to be His
lovers go astray and try every other possible source of comfort first?  Then,
when we finally decide we should love Him after all, He accepts us "with open
arms" (to be anthropomorphic), despite our lives of unfaithfulness.

Yours,

Jeanine H.

The Baha'i Studies Listserv