The Baha'i Studies Listserv
I personally don't like appealing to the nabi/rasul dichotomy because, if
I'm reading this correctly, Baha'u'llah Himself acknowledges Muhammad as the
seal of *both* in one of His prayers:

Glorified art Thou, O Lord my God! I beseech Thee by Thy Chosen Ones, and by
the Bearers of Thy Trust, and by Him Whom Thou hast ordained to be the Seal
of Thy Prophets and of Thy Messengers, to let Thy remembrance be my
companion, and Thy love my aim, and Thy face my goal, and Thy name my lamp,
and Thy wish my desire, and Thy pleasure my delight.

I could just be misreading that though.

Warmest,
Adib

--
"Let not a man glory in this, that he loves his country; let him rather
glory in this, that he loves his kind. The earth is but one country and